[Third-party-announce] Brocade Vyatta CI is disabled, links to logs are broken

Gary Duan gduan at varmour.com
Thu Oct 2 18:25:14 UTC 2014

I checked the links provided by Karthik and verified logs are accessible
and browsable. I also talked with him about how to generate
testr_results.html.

I'd suggest the account to be re-enabled based on current status.

Thanks,
Gary

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:

> On 10/01/2014 02:31 PM, Karthik Natarajan wrote:
> > Hi Anita,
> >
> > We have fixed the logs link now. But we are not able to post the links
> as our account is disabled.
> >
> > Here are the links to log files:
> >
> > http://144.49.164.201:8000/2014-09-30_17-15-01/
> > http://144.49.164.201:8000/2014-09-30_17-16-15/
> >
> > Please re-enable our account so that we can post the links properly.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Karthik
> Hi Karthik,
>
> Please find another third party ci operator to confirm your logs conform
> to the requirements and have them post to this thread stating their
> findings.
>
> Thanks,
> Anita.

This message is for the designated and authorized recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, confidential or otherwise private
information relating to vArmour Networks, Inc. and is the sole property of
vArmour Networks, Inc.  Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of vArmour Networks, Inc.
If you have received this message in error, or if you are not authorized to
receive it, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original
message and any attachments from your system immediately. If you are not a
designated or authorized recipient, any other use or retention of this
message or its contents is prohibited.