[Third-party-announce] OpenDaylight CI Failing

Andrew Grimberg agrimberg at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Nov 21 16:49:30 UTC 2014

Edgar,

Just in case the run against https://review.openstack.org/#/c/114629/
wasn't supposed to result in a failure I'm running it again (we did fail
it).

Results for our runs can be seen here:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/ovsdb/job/openstack-gerrit/

Job 2806 was against change 114393 and passed

Job 2807 was against change 114629 and failed

Job 2808 is currently executing against 114629 again. I do happen to
notice a lot of fail logged in the comments against that job...

-Andy-