[Third-party-announce] OpenDaylight CI Failing

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Fri Nov 21 16:44:39 UTC 2014

Hi infra,

I checked out their CI results, and it's behaving well enough that gerrit access shouldn't be harmful.

The test build can be seen off of this review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/136142/

The only real issue that I saw was that the results link doesn't go to a logs directory as defined here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/NeutronThirdPartyTesting#Log_.26_Test_Results_Filesystem_Layout

Thanks,
doug