[Third-party-announce] OpenDaylight CI Failing

Andrew Grimberg agrimberg at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Nov 21 16:14:26 UTC 2014

We've executed two successful runs out of the sandbox repository.

We used my personal Gerrit identity (tykeal) for the CI so we could do
the testing.

Please see the top two jobs listed here:
https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/ovsdb/job/openstack-gerrit/

All logs and even the Jenkins job configuration may be viewed from links
off of that page.

Just looking to get our CI credentials reinstated so I can a) set our
jenkins back to them and b) go day my vacation day ;)

-Andy-