[Third-party-announce] OpenDaylight CI Failing

Andrew Grimberg agrimberg at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Nov 20 22:18:27 UTC 2014

Well, with a lot of poking and prodding Kyle has managed to figure out
the root cause of our failures.

I did see that our being disabled actually cut us off from Gerrit SSH /
Stream access so we can't even do simple validation testing against
sandbox. What is the proper course of action here? We've got a copule of
clean builds available for inspection here:

https://jenkins.opendaylight.org/ovsdb/job/openstack-gerrit/

And we're more than happy to run a few more through the system or run
other validation that is requested of us. In the mean time I'll pop into
#openstack-infra

-Andy-