[Third-party-announce] Huawei ML2 CI is disabled

Zhiyuan Cai luckyvega at 163.com
Mon Nov 17 03:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I tried to reply but my message failed to pass the moderator check so I use a new mail box to reply.

Since another team working on a cinder driver requires to use Huawei ML2 CI to run their test, I register the cinder project in the zuul layout file. I have removed the cinder project entry from the zuul layout file so I think our CI will not cause troubles now. Our CI works well on neutron project.

And for the cinder driver, do we need to apply another CI account?

BR

Zhiyuan