[Third-party-announce] Huawei ML2 CI is disabled

Vega Cai luckyvega.g at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 01:53:04 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

Since another team working on a cinder driver requires to use Huawei ML2 CI
to run their test, I register the cinder project in the zuul layout file. I
have removed the cinder project entry from the zuul layout file so I think
our CI will not cause troubles now. Our CI works well on neutron project.

And for the cinder driver, do we need to apply another CI account?

BR
Zhiyuan