[Third-party-announce] OpenDaylight CI Failing

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Tue Dec 2 19:18:19 UTC 2014

Andrew,

There is something still wrong with OpenDaylight CI.
I reviewed the latest jenkins jobs where it passed:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/137493/

And it seems that CI is fine but it is reporting in gerrit under your name
instead of OpenDaylight CI.

For instance, if you see: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113339/

All the way until Patch 4, the logs were reported as OpenDaylight CI but
after patch 5 (probably when you introduced your latest changes) it is now
reporting as Andrew Grimberg

Please, modify it.

Thanks,

Edgar