[Superuser] Superuser awards announced, update on the publication, and thank you!

Nate Gandomi nate at jones-dilworth.com
Mon Nov 3 22:46:58 UTC 2014

Dear Editorial Advisory Board,

As we kicked off the Paris Summit today, we wanted to reach out to our
Editorial Advisory Board to *say thank you* for being an important part of
the Superuser publication! Your guidance, feedback, participation in
Superuser activities like the Awards, submitting blog posts, ideas,
interviews has helped us grow and evolve.

And as you know, this morning, we announced CERN as the winner
<http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/and-the-superuser-award-goes-to>
of the first Superuser Awards, and also recognized the OpenStack
Infrastructure team with an honorable mention.

As you can imagine, there's lots going on during the Summit on Superuser as
well. Here's a quick look at what's happening at the publication:
- Upcoming feature story "Making the OpenStack Business Case: How to
Introduce OpenStack in your organization"
- We'll be covering key user sessions at the Summit this week relevant to
the Superuser audience.
- We've started our Q&A series for users and operators
<http://superuser.openstack.org/articles/pass-the-mic-user-spotlight-shilla-saebi>,
called "Pass the Mic".

For those of you attending, we hope you enjoy Paris. Please write back with
any feedback or ideas that come out of the summit this week.

Best,
Nate

--

Nate Gandomi // Jones-Dilworth, Inc. // m: 510-999-6283 // @ngandomi