[release-announce] oslo.utils 4.13.0 (zed)

no-reply at openstack.org no-reply at openstack.org
Wed Apr 27 15:36:53 UTC 2022

We are tickled pink to announce the release of:

oslo.utils 4.13.0: Oslo Utility library

This release is part of the zed release series.

The source is available from:

    https://opendev.org/openstack/oslo.utils

Download the package from:

    https://pypi.org/project/oslo.utils

Please report issues through:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.utils/+bugs

For more details, please see below.

4.13.0
^^^^^^

Security Issues

* This patch ensures that we mask sensitive data when masking
  password, even if double quotes are used as password value.

Changes in oslo.utils 4.12.2..4.13.0
------------------------------------

de4429f fix strutils password regex
c03c07c Add Python3 zed unit tests
7855d96 Update master for stable/yoga

Diffstat (except docs and test files)

.zuul.yaml                                                    |  2 +-
oslo_utils/strutils.py                                        |  2 ++
.../notes/mask-password-pattern-c8c880098743de3e.yaml         |  5 +++++
releasenotes/source/index.rst                                 |  1 +
releasenotes/source/yoga.rst                                  |  6 ++++++