[release-announce] oslo.vmware 3.6.0 (victoria)

no-reply at openstack.org no-reply at openstack.org
Thu Jul 23 09:19:59 UTC 2020

We are pumped to announce the release of:

oslo.vmware 3.6.0: Oslo VMware library

This release is part of the victoria release series.

The source is available from:

    https://opendev.org/openstack/oslo.vmware

Download the package from:

    https://pypi.org/project/oslo.vmware

Please report issues through:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.vmware/+bugs

For more details, please see below.

3.6.0
^^^^^

Upgrade Notes

* Code accessing the "cookiejar" must use "session.client.cookiejar"
  instead of the previous
  "session.client.options.transport.cookiejar", because with this spec
  (https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/oslo-specs/specs/victoria
  /oslo-vmware-soap-library-switch.html) we switch the backing SOAP
  library and different libraries have different locations for their
  transport and cookiejar objects.

Changes in oslo.vmware 3.5.0..3.6.0

dc4eb02 Add backend-independent access to cookiejar

Diffstat (except docs and test files)

oslo_vmware/rw_handles.py                          |  4 +--
oslo_vmware/service.py                             | 31 +++++++++++++++++-----
...y-switch-cookiejar-access-d7efcc23d0eaee98.yaml |  8 ++++++