[release-announce] sushy 1.6.1 (rocky)

no-reply at openstack.org no-reply at openstack.org
Fri Feb 7 16:57:42 UTC 2020

We are delighted to announce the release of:

sushy 1.6.1: Sushy is a small Python library to communicate with
Redfish based systems

This release is part of the rocky stable release series.

The source is available from:

    https://opendev.org/openstack/sushy

Download the package from:

    https://tarballs.openstack.org/sushy/

Please report issues through:

    https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/openstack/sushy

For more details, please see below.

1.6.1
^^^^^

Bug Fixes

* Disable HTTP connection pooling by asking HTTP server to close our
  connection right upon use. The rationale is that some BMC observed
  in the wild seem to close persistent connections abruptly upon
  eventual re-use failing completely unrelated operation. So in
  "sushy" we just try not to maintain persistent connections with BMC
  at all.

Changes in sushy 1.6.0..1.6.1
-----------------------------

e534332 Disable HTTP connection pooling
72ebc5c OpenDev Migration Patch
338e1c8 Replace openstack.org git:// URLs with https://
0e8e36c import zuul job settings from project-config
ff3da11 Update UPPER_CONSTRAINTS_FILE for stable/rocky
ad62b86 Update .gitreview for stable/rocky

Diffstat (except docs and test files)

.gitreview                                                     |  3 ++-
.../run.yaml                                                   | 10 +++++-----
releasenotes/notes/disable-conn-pooling-3456782afe56ac94.yaml  |  8 ++++++++
sushy/connector.py                                             |  7 +++++++
tox.ini                                                        |  2 +-
zuul.d/legacy-sushy-jobs.yaml                                  |  4 ++--
zuul.d/project.yaml                                            |  8 ++++++++