[release-announce] mistral 7.0.2 (rocky)

no-reply at openstack.org no-reply at openstack.org
Wed Sep 19 13:33:30 UTC 2018

We exuberantly announce the release of:

mistral 7.0.2: Mistral Project

This release is part of the rocky stable release series.

Download the package from:

    https://pypi.org/project/mistral

For more details, please see below.

7.0.2
^^^^^

Bug Fixes

* Workflow output sometimes was not calculated correctly due to the
  race condition between different transactions: the one that checks
  workflow completion (i.e. calls "check_and_complete") and the one
  that processes action execution completion (i.e. calls
  "on_action_complete"). Calculating output sometimes was based on
  stale data cached by the SQLAlchemy session. To fix this, we just
  need to expire all objects in the session so that they are refreshed
  automatically if we read their state in order to make required
  calculations. The corresponding change was made.

Changes in mistral 7.0.1..7.0.2

e50fbfb Fix how Mistral calculates workflow output
e1ed5da Make rally non-voting in rocky

Diffstat (except docs and test files)

.zuul.yaml                                         |  4 +--
mistral/db/v2/api.py                               |  4 +++
mistral/db/v2/sqlalchemy/api.py                    |  5 +++
mistral/engine/workflows.py                        | 10 ++++++
.../fix_workflow_output-cee5df431679de6b.yaml      | 13 ++++++++