[Product] Weekly Meeting Reminder for Sept. 12th

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 21:32:10 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We will be meeting at our normal time[1] on this coming Monday (Sept.
12th).  One of the items on the agenda is to review the midcycle and we had
elected to use a conference bridge for that topic in the past.  The current
plan is to use IRC for this meeting but please let me know if the majority
would prefer to use a dial-in for this next meeting instead.  Have a great
weekend.

*Agenda:*

   - Midcycle Review/Update
      - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_8_29_16
   - Community Generated Roadmap - Update Plans
   - Barcelona working team meeting planning
      - Duration: BoF: 40 min session, Working Team: Half Day
      - Scheduling: Which day (Tues, Wed, Thur)? AM or PM?
   - Opens

[1] http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#OpenStack_Product_WG
Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD