[Product] [OpenStack] Today's Team Meeting - Pls read before the meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Mar 28 18:47:23 UTC 2016

Hi All - We've got a lot to cover in our limited time today. I've sketched out an agenda for our discussion and included it in the etherpad [1].

If there are User Stories that you have questions about or want to discuss, pls take a minute and add them to the etherpad ahead of our meeting, so we have a starting point for this part of our agenda (my entries are on line 22).

You can see the entire plan for the agenda in the etherpad.

Thanks
Carol

[1]: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_3_28__2016