[Product] OpenStack Product Work Group - Weekly Meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Wed Mar 23 15:25:55 UTC 2016

Team - This is for the 3/28 meeting.

We will meet at our standard time, but use a voice line and etherpad, instead of IRC.
The dial-in access is: (888) 875-9370, Bridge:3; Pasccode: 9518007
You can find local call in numbers in the etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG_3_28__2016

If you need a call in number for a location not listed, pls let me know.

Thanks
Carol