[Product] Reminder: Tomorrow, Mitaka release preview

Heidi Joy Tretheway heidijoy at openstack.org
Tue Mar 22 18:18:51 UTC 2016

Hi team,

Just a quick reminder that we have a Marketing Community Meeting tomorrow to preview the Mitaka marketing release plans, highlighting key features and enhancements. This webinar is recorded and I’ll include the download/playback link in an email tomorrow shortly after the call.

I encourage you to join us to learn about major Mitaka release themes and high-level messaging. Special thanks to the Product Work Group’s roadmap team and project team leaders for supplying key information for the Mitaka release and the roadmap beyond.

Details:
Wednesday, March 23 at 16:00 UTC/ 9 a.m. PDT.
Webex link: https://openstack.webex.com/openstack/j.php?MTID=mb28528c5e43cde185fc36735ecb20c2c

Cheers,
Heidi Joy

______
Heidi Joy Tretheway
Senior Marketing Manager, OpenStack Foundation
503 816 9769  |  skype: heidi.tretheway