[Product] Gerrit Training Follow Up

Kenny Johnston kencjohnston at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 16:30:57 UTC 2016

Hi team, a bit of an update. The developer who had created the "git-ready"
script I mentioned has published it with pypi[1] (I think those are the
right words). Anyway, you can install it with "pip install git-ready."

I've updated the presentation accordingly.

Thanks!

[1]https://pypi.python.org/pypi/git-ready

--
Kenny Johnston