[Product] Product WG Meeting Time

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:54:14 UTC 2016

Based on the 12 responses on the survey:
- 8 prefer to meet at existing time at Monday 1300 (pacific) and can also
attend another biweekly meeting which cater for participants from another
timezone.
- 7 indicate they can meet at Monday 1400 (pacific).
- On the biweekly meeting, the most preferred choice (among the 8
respondents) is Monday 1900 (pacific) [Tue 1000 (China), Tue 1100 (Tokyo),
Tue 0200 (London)]

So I would suggest:
1. Continue to meet at existing time at Monday 1300 (pacific), adjusted to
1400 (pacific) after March 13 daylight saving.
2. Set up a biweekly meeting at Tue 1000 (China)/Tue 1100 (Tokyo). (China &
Tokyo do not observe DST, so that will be Monday 1900 Pacific)