[Product] Please respond by EOD: Should we move the personas work session II to either San Antonio (OSIC) or Austin?

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Fri Mar 4 19:57:43 UTC 2016

All,

I wanted to suggest moving the persona working session II to either Austin or San Antonio.

Moving the meeting to Texas will likely raise the attendance for the working session and give us a chance to chat with the OSIC folks about leveraging their facility for user research.

Also, Dan Kingshott has tentatively agreed to fly to the meeting from Seattle.

Possible dates:

  *   Week of March 21st (three days)
  *   Week of March 28th (three days)

Let me know if you would be able to attend.

Thanks,

Piet

Piet Kruithof

Sr User Experience Architect,