[Product] Need advise on adding user story about Bare Metal service

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:02:09 UTC 2016

Here is the user story template that you can use to write the draft.
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/blob/master/user-story-template.rst

You can write a new user story and check that into the "proposed" repo:
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/tree/master/user-stories/proposed

An example of "Rolling Upgrade" user story can be found here.
https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/blob/master/user-stories/proposed/rolling-upgrades.rst