[Product] Need advise on adding user story about Bare Metal service

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 06:56:33 UTC 2016

Hi Hidekazu,

I would suggest adding one user story that encompasses all of the desired functions.  You should also include details on how this compliments/augments ironic or other compute services since that question will probably come up.

I have other questions but submitting the user story would be the first step so we can start discussions on the concept.  Please let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,
Shamail