[Product] FYI. Mirantis just released their Liberty distro

Mark Baker mark.baker at canonical.com
Wed Mar 2 09:08:52 UTC 2016

I read differently that Mirantis has taken time to build their Liberty
based distribution for all the platforms they support with the value added
features they wanted to use to differentiate from others - the multi
hypervisors support is a good example of this. The length of time Mirantis
then chooses to support MOS 8 for their customers is up to them and I guess
(without having checked) that it will be 3 years from release date.

Best Regards

Mark Baker