[Product] FW: [Openstack-operators] Next Ops Midcycle NYC August 25-26

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Tue Jun 21 19:08:46 UTC 2016

Thanks for the update Carol. FYI, OpenStack Days East[1] is also occurring
that week. I'm open to logistics for combining our PWG Mid-cycle with the
Ops Meetup but I suspect we might lose a bunch of attendance (myself
included) if we schedule our Mid-cycle on the 23 & 24th.

[1]http://www.openstackeast.com/

Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston