[Product] Piet out: June 21st - July 3rd

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Thu Jun 16 15:39:35 UTC 2016

Hi Folks,

I will be out on medical leave from June 21st - July 3rd to repair a couple of discs in my cervical spine.  I’m hoping to begin answering emails during the week of June 27th, but can’t make any promises.

In my absence, please contact the following people with questions for the OpenStack UX project:

General OpenStack UX questions, Usability/User Research - Ju Lim
julim at redhat.com<mailto:julim at redhat.com>, julim

UX Design - Alex Sulgrove
alex.sulgrove at hpe.com<mailto:alex.sulgrove at hpe.com>

In addition, the following people will be leading project-specific efforts.  A large part of their time will be to reach-out to the community.

Community GUI Patterns Documentation – Alex Sulgrove
alex.sulgrove at hpe.com<mailto:alex.sulgrove at hpe.com>

App Developer Usability/User Research – Danielle Mundle & Marcela Bonell Manjarrez
danielle.m.mundle at gmail.com<mailto:danielle.m.mundle at gmail.com>
marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com<mailto:marcela.bonell.manjarrez at intel.com>

Operator Help and Triage Usability/User Research – Danielle Mundle & Lana Brindley
danielle.m.mundle at gmail.com<mailto:danielle.m.mundle at gmail.com>, uxdanielle
openstack at lanabrindley.com<mailto:openstack at lanabrindley.com>

I will be available until Monday afternoon if you have any immediate questions.

Cheers,

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof