[Product] FYI: Proposal on openstack-dev to form an Architecture WG

Raghuram, Krishnan krishnan.raghuram at intel.com
Mon Jun 20 14:06:32 UTC 2016

I agree with this too. I propose to encourage the team at Intel working on ciao [1] to get involved here, as the blog [2] pretty much articulates an architectural approach to fixing current and future problems in OpenStack

Krish
[1] https://clearlinux.org/
[2] https://opensource.intel.com/blogs/imad-sousou/2016/openstack-open-source-open-mind

Intel Corporation, SSG/OTC - Datacenter Software Planning
Desk: (281) 320-5148; Mobile: (408) 221-1096