[Product] Operator information needs when designing, deploying and operating OpenStack

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Fri Jul 29 17:43:23 UTC 2016

Hiya,

Danielle is interviewing 8-10 operators to understand their information needs when designing, deploying and operating OpenStack clouds.  As you know, the need to improve documentation has consistently been identified as an issue during the foundation user surveys.  We’ve taken the approach to look at high level information needs rather than simply trying to improve the documentation.

We’ve already interviewed seven people and received great information, but would like three more if possible.

Please let me know if you, or someone else, is interested in participating.  This is a 45 minute interview with operators and would occur over hangouts.

Thanks,

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof