[Product] User Story Ideas

Sun, Yih Leong yih.leong.sun at intel.com
Wed Jul 13 04:25:39 UTC 2016

It will be great to draft a User Story related to these log analysis, traceability and audit.
This is a hot topic for operators. I remember Symantec has done something related to that as well.

Kenny, you may kick start the story and make it WIP, then we can start contributing.

The user story should also address "user-level" logs (can be a separate user story if necessary).
Most of the OpenStack logs are only accessible to Cloud administrator.
The Cloud users (for example: the owner of the VM / Heat) will need access to these nova/heat logs for troubleshooting.