[Product] User Story Ideas

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Tue Jul 12 18:50:34 UTC 2016

The OSIC team is working on our roadmap for 2016 and looking to potentially
contribute to some initiatives that have already existed around the
following topics:

   - Inter-service Log Usability - How do I trace the logs for requests
   that span services?[3][4][5]
   - Auditability - How do I comply with security protocols that require,
   for instance, the ability to store a history of what users interacted with
   a given resource and when?[6]
   - Error Messages - How do I ensure the errors that are presented to
   users and operators in OpenStack are informative and useful?[1][2]

I know these are already existing topics, but I'm wondering if the group
has any thoughts to my drafting user stories for them, since AFAIK none
exist.

Thoughts? Any additional documentation or description of current work that
you would point me to before creating user stories?

Thanks!

--
Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston
[1]https://github.com/openstack/api-wg/tree/master/guidelines