[Product] [OpenStack] Draft of Roadmap Update submission

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Sat Jan 30 19:04:35 UTC 2016

Thanks Shamail.
Which of these have been generated and either submitted already or under review for submission?
Thanks,
Arkady

From: Shamail [mailto:itzshamail at gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2016 1:02 PM
To: Kanevsky, Arkady <Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com>
Cc: carol.l.barrett at intel.com; product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Product] [OpenStack] Draft of Roadmap Update submission

On Jan 30, 2016, at 12:35 PM, <Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com<mailto:Arkady_Kanevsky at dell.com>> <Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com<mailto:Arkady_Kanevsky at dell.com>> wrote:
Carol,
Great abstract.
One suggestion is a shameless plugin for Product WG under Theme is to track user story/feature in a theme across projects and releases till it is done.

Can you also resend pointer to Product WG proposal submission page?
Hi Arkady,

The product working group submissions are in this etherpad:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/austin_summit_product_wg

I wonder if we can do a cross pointers between submissions.
Thanks,
Arkady