[Product] London Mid-Cycle Meeting Details/Logstics

Kenny Johnston kencjohnston at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 14:43:03 UTC 2016

Happy New Year Team!

For those attending the London Mid-Cycle I've created an etherpad[1] for
details. If you have additional questions, please ask on this thread, I'm
sure others will be interested in the answers.

I know we've had other lists for who will be attending, but if you are
officially attending please add your name in the "Who" section so I can get
an accurate count for seating and dinner reservations.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Thanks!
--
Kenny Johnston

[1]https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PWG-LON16-MidCycle