[Product] Workload Reference Architecture

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Tue Jan 5 00:41:21 UTC 2016

I would hope that it is both HW and SW.  I could be wrong, but having a generic Prerequisite BOM for a minimally functional architecture for each workload, along with a quick install is, in my view, a necessity so that the reference architecture can be quickly deployed in a lab/POC setting.

But, that's just my opinion, although my opinion is that the above goes a good way towards the "win" in winning the enterprise ;-)

--Rocky