[Product] Proposal - Rename our Group to the User Story Team

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:45:04 UTC 2016

+UC

I also agree that the Product WG/Team understood at this point.  I also don't think the term WG necessarily means it is a short-lived WG, the UC identified WGs as task-oriented or long-term/marker-oriented and therefore the name could stay the same IMHO and not have implications on the implied longevity of the team.  Look forward to the discussion at the next meeting!