[Product] Proposal - Rename our Group to the User Story Team

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Tue Dec 6 22:15:10 UTC 2016

HI Kenny - Where did you find the definition of WG vs Team? I thought it was the other way around (teams = short term; WG = long term).

I think there are pros & cons to changing names. One of the notables being name recognition.

That said, I think this is a good discussion for us to have. If we are going to change from Product, then some of the things that come to mind are: Market Requirements  or Planning.

Thoughts?
Carol