[Product] Updating User Stories with UX Personas

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Tue Dec 6 04:14:02 UTC 2016

   - In today's meeting, we agreed[1] that user story owners would update
   all their User Stories with the standard OpenStack UX Personas[2]
   - We acknowledged that updating these stories would require a focused
   effort to complete by our first meeting next year in early January

In response, I've created an etherpad[3] to track who is assigned to each
User Story and the status of that user story being updated. User Story
owners, please update the etherpad accordingly.

Thanks!

--
Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston

[1]