[Product] Adding personas and model companies to user stories

Kruithof Jr, Pieter pieter.kruithof.jr at intel.com
Thu Dec 1 16:07:14 UTC 2016

Hi Leong,

There is a Datacenter Ops role in the ecosystem:

http://docs.openstack.org/contributor-guide/ux-ui-guidelines/ux-personas.html

I believe there was some discussion during the working sessions that this role could be broken-into storage, network and compute.  Unfortunately, there was only enough time to focus on five personas and so we decided to create the additional personas at a later date.

It would make sense for the PWG to land on the next set of personas so we can begin the process of creating them.  Also, I’m totally appreciative of the PWG helping to incorporate the personas into the user stories.

Thanks,

Piet

--
Piet Kruithof
Sr UX Architect, Intel Open Source Technology Center