[Product] Community Generated Roadmap Sub-Team Meeting

Shamail Tahir itzshamail at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 19:19:56 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We will be having our initial meeting for the community-generated roadmap
sub-team this Thursday, September 1st, at 1600 UTC (11A PST/2P EST) since
we have less than a month to complete the refresh for this cycle.  I will
send an invite to those who have helped with the roadmap in the past but
please reply and let me know if you are interested in joining the effort
for this upcoming refresh.  An example of the roadmap (from our previous
refresh) is accessible on openstack.org[1].

[1]
http://www.openstack.org/assets/software/mitaka/Community-Generated-OpenStack-Roadmap-Mitaka-042016.pdf

Shamail Tahir
t: @ShamailXD