[Product] PWG Mid-cycle - OpenStack Strategy Pre-work

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 01:50:22 UTC 2016

Hi Kenny,

I'm sorry to hear that.  I hoping someone else volunteers to cover the topic (the pre-work suggested in the etherpad you sent out was terrific)... Otherwise Carol and I would be glad to help out.  We will miss you at the midcycle but look forward to seeing you the rest of the week!  Please make dinner if you arrive by tomorrow evening.  :)

Thanks,
Shamail