[Product] [app] OpenStack eBook (AppDev-centric)

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 17:22:49 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We will start the weekly planning meeting for the eBook book-sprint from
Aug 29th till Oct 10th, meet once a week.
I have created a doodle pool. Please indicate your meeting time preferences
by end of next Friday Aug 26th (my default timezone on doodle is Pacific).

http://doodle.com/poll/8gfqzt6hfkci5fki

Once the day/time is confirmed, I will send out the meeting invitation
(voice-call + google-doc)

Planning meeting objectives:
- discuss and finalize outline
- preparation for book-sprint at Barcelona
- pre-sprint writing

Thanks!

Regards,
Leong.