[Product] Project mascots update

Kenny Johnston kenny at kencjohnston.com
Wed Aug 17 20:08:20 UTC 2016

Thanks Heidi. I for one agree with that prioritization, I'd rather see the
foundation spend its limited resources on mascots where they will provide
external value first.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project!

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 2:01 PM, Heidi Joy Tretheway <heidijoy at openstack.org

Kenny Johnston | irc:kencjohnston | @kencjohnston