[Product] [app] OpenStack eBook (AppDev-centric)

Yih Leong, Sun. yihleong at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 20:02:56 UTC 2016

Hi all,

For the OpenStack eBook (AppDev-centric), the book-sprint will be on Friday
Oct 28th, 9:30am to 5pm, at T-system office.
T-Systems Iberia
C/Sancho de Avila 110-130
CP.  08018
Barcelona

Please plan this into your trip itinerary if you are attending and
contributing to this book sprint.
Thanks!

Regards,
Leong.