[Product] FW: [openstack-dev] Cross Project Session Schedule

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Fri Apr 8 15:43:06 UTC 2016

Team - The session that Shamail proposed to Discuss how we move User Stories through the Cross-Project-Spec/Spec/Blueprint process was accepted by the TC for Austin. We'll discuss how we want to frame this discussion in our team meeting on Monday.

Pls mark your calendar for that session, as well as the following session on brainstorming format for design summit split.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9477
https://www.openstack.org/summit/austin-2016/summit-schedule/events/9478

Thanks
Carol