[Product] [OpenStack] Notes and Action Items from Today's Team meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Apr 4 22:20:01 UTC 2016

Hi All - I wanted to follow-up today's team meeting with a note to our ML. We completed the prioritization for the Newton Design summit and development cycle. The Top 5 (in priority order) and their owners are:

*         Rolling Upgrades - Kenny Johnston

*         HA VM - Pete Chadwick

*         Bare Metal Service - Yih Leong Sun

*         Capacity Management - Shamail Tahir

*         Fleet Management - Krish Raghuram

A couple of action items:

*         User Story Owners: Send an email to the PWG ML asking for what you need them to do to advance the user story for the Newton Design Summit.

*         Entire Team: For the non-priority user stories, pls indicate where you have resources working so we can capture the synergy.

You can find the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18sE7S-frAFlSyOjzMLQoFAOQ2yylaLGJehJHyOEAqr4/edit#gid=505821819

Thanks
Carol