[Product] prioritization of User Stories

Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com Arkady_Kanevsky at DELL.com
Mon Apr 4 13:32:44 UTC 2016

Reminder.
Please, fill our prioritization before noon PST if you had not done so already.
Thanks,
Arkady

From: Kanevsky, Arkady
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:27 PM
To: product-wg at lists.openstack.org
Subject: prioritization of User Stories

Team,

I've invited you to fill out the form OpenStack user story prioritization. To fill it out, please, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P0yNXuvdAI5BVUe6y7EINPks_3l6VFkJ8Ty_QLWz4rs/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

Rank your top priority user stories from 10 to 1. Only one story per each priority from 10 to 1. The rest of the stories should be ranked 0.

Please, complete your votes by noon PST Monday April 4th.

Thanks,
Arkady