[Product] [OpenStack] Notes from 9/15 Team Meeting

Barrett, Carol L carol.l.barrett at intel.com
Mon Sep 14 23:19:00 UTC 2015

Thanks to those who attended today's team meeting!

*       Pete Chadwick volunteered to be Manila CPL
*       For Roadmap update assistance, the following people volunteered
o       Heat & Designate: Kenny Johnston
o       Ceilometer: Krish Raghuram
o       Manila: Pete Chadwick
*       We still need volunteers to help with the Roadmap Update!!
o       You can find out more here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B_yCSDGnhIbzRW40YmJKdEYyOTQ
o       It's urgent we get this work done v soon!
o       Attached are the minutes from the last team meeting
*       User Stories
o       We do not have resources working on the gaps analysis for 2 User Stories
*       Lifecycle Management User Story
*       Capacity/Quota User Story
o       If we don't have resources committed by the end of this week, we will deprioritize these user stories for the Mitaka development cycle.
o       Please respond if you're able to take one on or want to ask for someone to partner with you on one of them.
*       Timeline Review
o       Lots of upcoming deliverables!!
o       9/18: Roadmap Update PTL interviews complete
o       10/2: User Story Gaps analysis complete & BPs drafted for community review/discussion
o       10/9: Tokyo content drafted
o       10/16: Tokyo content Final
*       Opens
o       We need more active participants in this work group and more resources to work on user stories
o       If you are interested in contributing more actively, Please either respond on the ML or send a note to me and we can discuss.
o       Pls reach out to the Product Managers in your company who can join this group and contribute.

Others who were at the meeting today, pls respond with anything I missed!
Thanks
Carol