[Product] Product WG Cross Project Liasons

Sheena Gregson sgregson at mirantis.com
Fri Sep 4 18:05:22 UTC 2015

I attended the Keystone meeting this week (as a lurker).

The only feature takeaway I saw was concern about landing reseller use
case
(http://specs.openstack.org/openstack/keystone-specs/specs/kilo/reseller.h
tml) for Liberty, trying to get reviews on the associated commits.  I'll
start joining the weekly Cross-Project meeting as well, hoping to get more
spun up on what they Keystone community is up to next week.