[Product] ProductWG / OpsSummit connections

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Sep 4 00:27:53 UTC 2015

Hiya,

One of my actions from the session in Sunnyvale was to reach out to Tom
Fifield and ask if the Ops crew would keep the ProductWG in mind for
future Ops Summits.

In summary I flagged;

 * Mo/Tu or Tu/We for Ops midcycle is ideal as the product WG
   can then do We/Th or Th/Fri right afterwards

 * For the next event - Late Jan/Early Feb timeframe

 * A well air transport connected location is beneficial

 * Perhaps keep PWG in the loop of the deliberations
   as they are made ? (I can be a contact)

Had a reply from Tom earlier today to say our requests have been fed in
to the mix for future event planning :)

Cheers,
Hugh