[Product] Roadmap view has been uploaded to openstack.org

Shamail itzshamail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 23:21:32 UTC 2015

Hi team,

Congratulations to the roadmap sub-team for completing the roadmap refresh for the Liberty release phase!

The http://www.openstack.org/software/roadmap page has been updated to include a link to our final presentation.  We hope to continue refreshing this data on a quarterly basis.

Roadmap team, please share this news with the PTLs that you worked with and also thank them on behalf of the team/community for taking the time to help!!

Thank you to Heidi Joy and Lauren for being amazing partners with the Product WG (in general, and, for this initiative!)

I hope everyone has a great summit and I look forward to seeing you this week.

Thanks,
Shamail