[Product] Adding User Stories to the Draft Folder in Advance of Tokyo

Kenny Johnston kenny.johnston at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Oct 14 17:52:14 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

During our last meeting a number of us took the action to add user stories from our "backlog tracker"[1] to the draft folder in the repo. I wanted to let everyone know I've done so for the following stories:

  *   Update Ask.OpenStack [2]
  *   External Firewall Config [3]
  *   Scheduler Simulator (in review) [4]

I'm not certain how to update the tracker, Carol could you please do so?

Everyone else, comments/additions to the stories are welcome, these were really rough drafts on my part.

Thanks!

Kenny Johnston | Senior Product Manager, Private Cloud | Rackspace
kenny.johnston at rackspace.com | rackspace.com |

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d1ZKuZ6gsiG6CXXrfONBwAGGHA8SYINbYC9BSPBKllI/edit#gid=1956934401
[2] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/blob/master/user-stories/draft/ask-openstack-update.rst
[3] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-user-stories/blob/master/user-stories/draft/external-fw-config.rst