[Product] proposal for expediting bug fixes

Rochelle Grober rochelle.grober at huawei.com
Thu Oct 8 21:17:10 UTC 2015

Thanks, Stefano!

This is an excellent idea. I think the prod_wg is the perfect place to kick off the definition/creation of an OpenStack wide bugs dashboard, with weekly summary posted to dev, ops, prod_wg.

I can see an overall OpenStack big tent score, then a per project set of scores.

something like:

New in past week: [per class crit, high, med, wishlist, etc]
Open:  [per class]
Closed: [per class]
Avg time open: [per class]
Longest time open: [per class]

Then the same for backports.

I would also love to highlight all bugs and progress on them that span multiple projects.

What do you guys think?